Here at VAULTS.LIVE we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions of Use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting this website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website, completing surveys or questionnaires, entering competitions, purchasing tickets, membership or other products or by corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you place an order on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you may give us may include your name, email address, postal address and telephone number, financial and credit card information, personal preferences and details of your website use.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us:
When using an online form
- We ask for your details so we can respond in an appropriate way, for example when enquiring about a venue for hire or requesting materials.
- If you have given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you wish us to stop contacting you please email email@example.com
When signing up for e-mail updates
- We ask for your details so we can add you to our email database and send you updates you’ve requested. This information will not be given to any third party, except to the extent and for the purpose we may be required to do so by any law. If you wish us to stop contacting you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When purchasing a ticket or other product online
- We collect various personal details about you when you purchase tickets or other products and services online, including name, home address, billing address, telephone number, email etc. We use the information to process orders and to provide a more personalised service. Collecting these details allows our system to create a customer account for you in order that we can sell you tickets.
- Having a record of your personal details also allows us to identify you if we need to contact you regarding your booking, if you need to contact us to change your booking, or to help identify you if collecting tickets at VAULTS.LIVE.
- We are also able to help if tickets are lost by checking your personal details on the database. Additionally, our bank recommends that we take the billing address of people purchasing tickets in advance as this can help to prevent fraudulent use of credit cards. However, if you would prefer not to provide us with any of your personal information, you can buy tickets in person at VAULTS.LIVE.
- The information we collect will not be given to any third party, except to the extent and for the purpose we may be required to do so by any law.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
- We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Suppliers, sub-contractors and business partners for the performance of any contract we enter into with you or them.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If VAULTS.LIVE or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We take security seriously and take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. however, we have no control over the privacy of any communications while it is in transit to us. We therefore recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information in any such communications.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If such a notification is appropriate, we will endeavour to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
Access to information
At your request, and where required by law, we will confirm, share and/or update the personal information we hold about you. However, to protect your privacy we may first have to verify your identity.