Terms & Conditions
VAULTS.LIVE Website Terms & Conditions of Use
Any use by you of the website operated by VAULTS.LIVE at www.vaults.live (the “Site”) is conditional upon your acceptance of these Website Terms & Conditions of Use, including our Privacy and Cookie Notice (collectively, “Terms & Conditions”). We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for updates, which shall come into effect when posted. Your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any portion, features, or content of the Site at any time. We also may impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of or the entire Site without notice or liability. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The Site is operated by VAULTS.LIVE, which is owned by Frontier Entertainment Limited, a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number 550545, registered address at 13 Mountpleasant Square, Ranelagh, Dublin 6, and VAT number IE03316558TH
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
Rights – All rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sounds, software (including code, interface, and website structure), and video, and the look and feel, design, and compilation thereof) on the Site are owned or licensed by us. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set forth in and to the extent permitted by these Terms & Conditions.
Intellectual Property - Unless otherwise indicated, we are the owner and/or authorised user of all trademarks, service marks, design marks, trade dress, patents, copyrights, database rights and other intellectual property (collectively, the “Intellectual Property”) appearing on or contained within the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, your use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest, or license to any such Intellectual Property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the Intellectual Property is prohibited.
Restrictions of Use - Except as expressly authorized by law, by us, or by the applicable licensor in writing, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, license, sell, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share, or otherwise make available to any person, or to create derivative works of, any or all of the materials or content available on the Site, or to use it for commercial purposes.
Website Acceptable Use Policy
The following examples constitute misuse of the Site:
- Using the Site for any improper, unlawful, or immoral purpose;
- Causing any nuisance by your use of the Site or causing the operation of the Site to be jeopardised or impaired;
- Using the Site to create, host, or transmit any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material, or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed, or sex;
- Using the Site to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- Using the Site to create, host, or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property, or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
- Using the Site to create, host, or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party;
- Using the Site to create, host, or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users;
- Using the Site to create, host, or transmit any material that harasses another;
- Using the Site to make false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to send chain letters or pyramid schemes or the like;
- Adding, removing, or modifying identifying network header information or copyright management information, including author names, publication dates, or clearance agency names, in an effort to deceive or mislead;
- Using the Site to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate our or a third party’s security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication systems, or telecommunications systems;
- Using the Site to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent, or to engage in “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data;
- Using the Site for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet generally, including, without limitation, flooding and hacking;
- Reselling, repurposing, or redistributing any Intellectual Property provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use; and
This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of the type of unacceptable uses of the Site that may result in the restriction, suspension, or termination of your use of the Site or Public Forums. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country.
Interfacing Sites - You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the content (“Linked Content”) hosted by unaffiliated websites (“Interfacing Sites”) to which you or we may link from the Site, or otherwise display on the Site via an application programming interface or other method.
Materials submitted by you - Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret, or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site or any of its services, by email or in any other way. Any information or material you submit that has not expressly been requested by us will be deemed not to be confidential, secret, or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials you submit to the Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, in any format (including, but not limited to, writings, images, illustrations, audio recordings, and video recordings), may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been irrevocably waived by the appropriate authors. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH MATERIALS BY US TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. This paragraph does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be waived or excluded.
NO WARRANTIES - THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND YOUR USE THEREOF IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE CONTENTS WILL BE ACCURATE. ALTHOUGH WE TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SECURE THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A COMPLETELY SECURE MEDIUM AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS YOU POST ON OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE SAFE FROM UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OR USE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS AND SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES - WE DO NOT VOUCH FOR THOSE PERSONS, COMPANIES, AND OTHER ORGANISATIONS WHOSE GOODS OR SERVICES MAY BE ACCESSED OR DISPLAYED THROUGH OR ON THE SITE.
Your responsibility - You should always verify any information set forth on the Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus-checking software on any material downloaded from the Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party’s consent for such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our Privacy and Cookie Notice and any uses we may make of such information.
NO LIABILITY - TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHERWISE) SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHER SITES ACCESSED FROM THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE ARISES FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE ARE OR HAVE BEEN EXPRESSLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, COSTS, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR PRODUCT LIABILITY) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, €100.00.
User Information - In the course of your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide personal information to us (such information referred to hereinafter as “User Information”). Our information collection and use policies with respect to such User Information are set forth in the Privacy and Cookie Notice. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the User Information.
Restriction, Suspension and Termination - We may restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services, at any time if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions. Any such restriction, suspension, or termination will be without prejudice to any rights that we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your internet service provider in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.
Entire Agreement - These Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior promises, representations, agreements, statements, and understandings of any sort whatsoever between us. To the extent that software is available through the Site, such software may be subject to a license agreement that is distributed or included with such software, and you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such license agreements. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in that provision, and the other provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. We may, at our option, cede, assign, or otherwise transfer any or all of our rights and obligations under the Terms & Conditions to any third party or parties at any time.
Law and Jurisdiction - These Terms & Conditions, including the Privacy Statement and any matter relating to the Site, shall be governed by Irish law without regard to its conflict of law rules. Any legal proceeding arising out or relating to these Terms & Conditions that is against or relating to us or any indemnified party will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in Ireland, and you hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
VAULTS.LIVE Ticketing Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you purchase tickets for your visit to VAULTS.LIVE.
- By purchasing tickets for VAULTS.LIVE, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by and subject to the following Terms and Conditions, and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
- Tickets cannot be resold or exchanged – to do so, or to alter or deface the ticket will render them void. Tickets are non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of VAULTS.LIVE.
- The management reserves the right at all times to refuse admission.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited throughout VAULTS.LIVE. Only food and beverage purchased from VAULTS.LIVE may be consumed in the building. We ask that visitors do not eat during the show.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs will not be admitted (except guide dogs).
- VAULTS.LIVE reserves the right to introduce security checks, where visitors and their belongings such as bags and rucksacks may be subject to search.
- List of Prohibited Items (not exhaustive, subject to change):
- ALL weapons, including: firearms, knives, machetes and flick knives, any items deemed dangerous, any dual-use items that could be dangerous. Pepper spray is considered a fire arm in Ireland and it is therefore illegal to have in your possession. All such items, if found during a search, will be confiscated and handed over to the Gardaí.
- SCISSORS, sharp instruments and tools are also prohibited and will be confiscated.
- LARGE packages. Suitcases, carry-on luggage and other large parcels cannot be stored or carried into the performance.
- Face masks and/or costumes which are designed to conceal the identity of a person are prohibited.
- DO NOT leave items/bags unattended at any time.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that VAULTS.LIVE is open to visitors during normal opening hours. However, Management reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise and with or without prior notice, to close VAULTS.LIVE or any part of it. In the event that the show is not performed, we will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise VAULTS.LIVE shall have no liability whatsoever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses in respect of closure or non-performance of the show at VAULTS.LIVE.
- From time to time VAULTS.LIVE or other authorised third parties may carry out photography or other recording at the venue and any images or recordings may feature visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by VAULTS.LIVE in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with VAULTS.LIVE and/or any authorised third party.
- All persons entering VAULTS.LIVE must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of VAULTS.LIVE. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket shall be asked to leave.
VAULTS.LIVE reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:
- Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of VAULTS.LIVE is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
- Is behaving in a manner, which, in the opinion of VAULTS.LIVE has, or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, cause annoyance to other visitors, behaving in such a way as to cause danger or distress to others or damage the property;
- Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
VAULTS.LIVE may hold you liable for any damage caused by you to the property or any of its contents or for any injury caused to any of our representatives or other visitors during your visit.
VAULTS.LIVE excludes all liability for any loss, damage to personal property or injury to visitors, howsoever caused, but does not exclude liability where any death or injury is caused by the negligence of VAULTS.LIVE, its staff or servants.
If for any reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking or your visit, we ask that you contact as, care of The Visitor Experience Manager, VAULTS.LIVE, John’s Lane West, Dublin 8, or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data and data protection
VAULTS.LIVE will not pass on your personal data to any third parties. Your contact details may be held on VAULTS.LIVE events mailing list. You may be contacted with information we feel may be appropriate and relevant to you from time to time. Mailings may include information from specially selected organisations and may be via post or email. If you do not wish to receive mailings from us please notify email@example.com giving your full name and address (as per your booking) and you will be removed from the mailing list.
All rights under the 1988 and 2003 Data Protection Acts (the Acts), and any subsequent revisions will apply. For the purposes of the Acts, your Data Controller is Frontier Entertainment Limited, a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number 1550545, and registered address at 13 Mountpleasant Square, Ranelagh, Dublin 6.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for visiting our site.
Version 1.0 dated March 2018